[Tails-dev] FAQ is live

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] FAQ is live
After one month doing nothing on that front I eventually published the
FAQ. Here it is:

https://tails.boum.org/support/faq

I didn't write much wrapping around it either in intro or on the Support
page because I didn't feel the need to do so. If you do, please go ahead.

I also created a FAQ category on Redmine to group the tickets for new
entries. I couldn't create a custom query though (Redmine bug?).

For the people willing to help writing documentation, I think that the
FAQ should be a good training ground. I'll be picky but not too much :)
Adding drafts to the corresponding Redmine tickets might be a good way
of keeping the overhead quite low.

https://tails.boum.org/support/faq/

I'm also already a bit worried about the scalability of the whole thing.
The table of content already looks scary. Maybe at some point we should
do some ikiwiki voodoo to make the different sections easier to browse.

--
sajolida