Re: [Tails-dev] Making our website cuter, friendlier and mor…

Author: u
To: tails-dev
New-Topics: [Tails-dev] Restructuring the homepage [was: Re: Making our website cuter, friendlier and more engaging]
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Making our website cuter, friendlier and more engaging
heya

thanks, sajolida for your great input! I snipped it though as this
thread becomes very long :)

>> Furthermore, i can ask some graphic designers I know IRL for concrete
>> proposals. There could also be a call for submitting graphical
>> mock-ups/ideas like was done for the logo.
>
> I think we need to work internally on the content and its structure
> before calling for graphic design. But yes, starting with the homepage
> might be a good exercise. So, as a first step, does anyone feel like
> thinking about the homepage in abstract terms?

created a ticket https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7082 and attached a
first proposal. This is a mockup, not graphic design, so please judge
the contents, not the way it looks like :)

Please read my idea for the pictures, what do you think about this?
I'm all for recycling great ideas! ;)

cheers!
u.