Re: [Tails-dev] Making our website cuter, friendlier and mor…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Making our website cuter, friendlier and more engaging
Hi,

u wrote (12 Apr 2014 08:34:53 GMT) :
> Agreed, this is also what i would like to see on the long run.
> [snipping great ideas]

:)

> I like the idea, but if we want to work on this together we'd need a
> mailing list to organize this type of work (like tor-www).

I would suggest that we request a list as soon as more than two people
have volunteered. But if you want it now, I'm happy to request it
today :)

> However, there should not be such a tight schedule and there must be
> room for discussions on the different proposals.

Fully agreed, we're not in a rush.

Still, if a first *small* iteration could be ready e.g. for 1.1 and
the buzz we want to make then, it would be awesome: getting something
new *live* may be motivating for the people involved, and clearly
communicate to potential graphics/web contributors that there's
ongoing work in this area, and room to make more change. If not,
definitely no big deal :)