Re: [Hackmeeting] Alternative a Dropbox.

Author: alberto
To: hackmeeting
Subject: Re: [Hackmeeting] Alternative a Dropbox.

http://cloud.zaclys.com/,intl:en

R - Our vision is completely different compared to other sites
storefront. We are an association law 1901 nonprofit and supporters of
free software. The site is hosted in France and French, as well as all
data members.The respect your freedom and your rights is our top
priority. Finally, we have two key priorities: security (total and clear
your albums and your shares control) and ease of use (even for seniors).

C'è da fidarsi?
Mi piace perché dice che va bene anche per noi anziani.