[Tails-l10n] [review](de) wiki translation download page

Author: flapflap
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] [review](de) wiki translation download page
Hi,

please review branch nivatius-download

d0c7ab9 (de) wiki download page: flapflap's last fixes
a4e2238 (de) wiki download page: second review by u. and flapflap
b4c3761 (de) wiki download page: review by u.
3544740 (de) wiki download page: review by flapflap
cfacb37 (de) wiki download page: poedit file header
9e0c797 Merge branch 'master' into nivatius-download
d69bb27 (de) wiki download page: some minor fixes
a7429cc (de) wiki download page: poedit header update (nivatius)
62e384f (de) wiki download page: lots of translated strings (nivatius)
a0815be (de) wiki download page: use formal 'Sie' instead of 'du' (nivatius)
d1663c2 (de) wiki translation for download page, minor fixes
4bebd7a (de) wiki translation for download page from nivatius

in flapflap/tailsxlat.git

some notes for clearity how it came to this confusion:
- commit 3544740 has already been reviewed by u. [0]
- commit b4c3761 was then added by me following some of u's suggestions
in [0] (those that were clear to me). I wasn't sure with some changes
and made some comments/proposals in [1]
- commit a4e2238 contains the results for my questions in [1], so
basically it's my proposals that were ACKed by u. and u's proposals [2]
- before sending the pull request, I did a last build and review and
found again (1) a wrong word, (2) a typo, and (3) a grammar error. I
fixed it in commit d0c7ab9 and discribed it in [3]; then, sent the pull
request without someone to review this last commit. That was a bad idea,
I now know... Won't happen again!
- meanwile, u. has reviewed that commit d0c7ab9 in [4], but u. and
intrigeri requested a new call for review in [6][5]. So that's why I
call again for review, and hope that this removes the confusion. The
previous pull request is of course invalid now.

[0] https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-l10n/2014-April/001063.html
[1] https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-l10n/2014-April/001065.html
[2] https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-l10n/2014-April/001066.html
[3] https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-l10n/2014-April/001075.html
[4] https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-l10n/2014-April/001080.html
[5] https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-l10n/2014-April/001082.html
[6] https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-l10n/2014-April/001081.html

Cheers and again sorry for the confusion I caused,
~flapflap