Re: [Freepto] [Tails-dev] Freepto vagrant

Author: vinc3nt
To: freepto
Subject: Re: [Freepto] [Tails-dev] Freepto vagrant
On 30/03/14 19:34, intrigeri wrote:

>> Of course, it can be great sometimes to use third-party packages as
>> a starting point to experiment how good the future will be

Oh yes

>>> At moment the release 1.0.3-1 is the only available from wheezy
>>> repository, therefore should be great working on the backporting from
>>> sid version (1.4.3-1).
>>
>> Sure!
>>
>>> The same applies for the vagrant-libvirt plugin [2].
>>
>> Yay. That one is not in Debian yet.
>> Do you want to file a RFP bug, to start with?

Yes I will do as soon as possible.

>> (Maintaining it yourself would be even better, if you feel like it

I'm not enough self confident with debian packaging process yet

>>> Anyway should be possible mix in the same Vagrantfile different
>>> configuration [1]
>>
>> Interestingly, we use something different to support this usecase:
>>
>>    $ git grep vagrant_old -- Rakefile vagrant

>> ... in the Tails main repository.

I have used the multi-machine environment for adding the support for two
different provider (virtualbox and kvm/libvirt) in the same Vagrantfile

http://docs.vagrantup.com/v2/multi-machine/index.html

Now the kvm/libvirt provider seems to work fine.

--
vinc3nt

|GPG Id key: 4096R/DAA26AC4 2012-12-07                        |
|GPG Fingerprint: 19D8011C 81891778 7A1986DC 28E8567F DAA26AC4|
|OTR Fingerprint: 86F3EE43 8A9340D2 FF92A828 81C84DC2 FEDD839E|