Re: [Tails-dev] Logo Contest

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: ketchup66
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Logo Contest
ketchup66@???:
> Hey Tails Team
>
> Here is my submission for your logo content.
>
> The logo symbolizes
>
> * Swirl of Debian
> * Layers of an Onion
> * The Tails of Tails
> The concept was based on an Japanese symbol
> known as a (two fold) Tomoe though it has also
> displays similarities with a Chinese Taijitu which
> translates to “diagram of supreme ultimate.” The
> Yin and Yang symbol being one of them.
>
> Font: Anonymous Pro
>
> Tails provides the balance of power between the powers that may be.
>
> I will happily provide the complementary material including .eps and
> .svg
> http://ketchup66.imgur.com/all/

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your logo proposal. I added it to the contest page:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/logo/#index34h1

Can you also please choose one of those three licenses for your work?
Those are the strongest ones to be qualified as free artwork, and be
compatible with both the GPL and the Debian Free Software Guidelines:

- GPL
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
- CCO (Public Domain)
https://creativecommons.org/choose/zero/

--