[Tails-dev] Logo contest

Author: Stephanie
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Logo contest
Dear Tails developers,

first a huge THANK YOU for your work!!!

What I'm providing you now is partially unfinished (one might say: just
sketches !) – found out too late about the contest. (And actually
right now I'm finally _really_ migrating fron Ad0be sh… to GIMP &
Inkscape, so I'm sort of a beginner again, damnit, so everthing takes
a bit longer.)

You find the pictures here:
http://opposight.de/public/tails-logo-sketches.tar.bz2

PLEASE let me know if this mail reached you …

All the best to you,
St.

p.s. I realize I haven't stripped the svgs of the metadata inkscape
puts in there. Could you … in case you put them online … please? Or I
can do tomorrow later evening and re-upload then … too tired now.

opposight@???

GPG fingerprint:
532A 9556 7C07 0F2A 60CC 1B1A 13B0 CC9D EAE0 AD39
(Key on request.)