Re: [Tails-l10n] [ES] Spanish localization of the website

Author: sajolida
To: larjona, Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [ES] Spanish localization of the website
Laura Arjona Reina:
> Hi again
> Thank you intrigeri for the info.
>
> El 27/03/14 19:26, intrigeri escribió:
>> In case nobody replies here, you might want to get in touch with the
>> people doing Spanish translation on Transifex. If needed, I can easily
>> generate a list of email addresses.
> I'll join the team in Transifex and I can send a message from there.
>
>>> If there is other workflow or procedure already set up, please let me
>>> know.
>> Until now, we only take Git pull requests for the website, for various
>> reasons including:
> Oh, sorry, I jumped into the Translate website section and skipped the
> Git part :)
> No problem about using Git. I'm not an expert, but it shouldn't be a
> blocker.
>
> I said I prefer to translate the website because I prefer to deal with
> xhtml or wml files than with PO files :)

Note that our website is written in markdown and the translations are
handled using PO files.

Actually, a few month ago we dropped some old Spanish translation from
our website because they were too degraded. So as a first step you
should rescue them and see what you can reuse from that.

We dropped then in commit 2b14454.

Then, you can start working on the important parts of our website, as
listed in https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/#index3h1:

        about page
        getting started page
        support page