Re: [Tails-dev] Tails logo contest

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: John COSTA RICA
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails logo contest
John COSTA RICA:
> Hello,

Hello!

> I recently sent you an email via MailTor, but the service does not
> work now, so not sure if you got it, so sent again here to be sure.
>
> I have been discovering your Tails logo contest a few days ago only,
> so I did not have much time to come with something more elaborated,
> but here are samples so that you get the idea. Took into account your
> tips: coming with something original yet reminding its origin: swirl
> of Debian in cat's body, cat's body also reminds onion's shape as well
> as his 3 tails..., etc.
>
> There are 55 logos and banners, like this :
>

> http://pixs.ru/showimage/Tails042jp_1856699_11398699.jpg

Thanks for your proposal! I added to the contest:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/logo/#index14h1

> no time to upload them one by one, you can get them safely (even
> through Tor, no javascript, etc.) here
>

> http://upfile.mobi/422737

That works.

> I could possibly rework on that, but don't have much free time for the moment
> (and not often online, so be patient if ever you need a reply, thanks).

Can you clarify the follow points:

1. What font are you using? What is its license?
2. Do you have a SVG source for your work?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svg
3. Do you think it would work to provide a version with no background?

--
sajolida