[Tails-dev] Tails logo contest

Author: John COSTA RICA
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Tails logo contest
Hello,

I recently sent you an email via MailTor, but the service does not
work now, so not sure if you got it, so sent again here to be sure.

I have been discovering your Tails logo contest a few days ago only,
so I did not have much time to come with something more elaborated,
but here are samples so that you get the idea. Took into account your
tips: coming with something original yet reminding its origin: swirl
of Debian in cat's body, cat's body also reminds onion's shape as well
as his 3 tails..., etc.

There are 55 logos and banners, like this :

http://pixs.ru/showimage/Tails042jp_1856699_11398699.jpg

no time to upload them one by one, you can get them safely (even
through Tor, no javascript, etc.) here

http://upfile.mobi/422737

I could possibly rework on that, but don't have much free time for the moment
(and not often online, so be patient if ever you need a reply, thanks).

Cheers !