[Tails-l10n] Improve Tails in your own language

Author: pedro e
To: tails-l10n@boum.org
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Improve Tails in your own language
I understand that Tails its an important Distro on its class and I'm sure that many users around the world like to get it, if Tails is fully supported on their own language. On this sense, I appreciate your will to make that happen, and I'm glad to collaborate.

I've noticed that there's a work in progress for the Brazilian Portuguese. Due to differences in terms of computer terminology, it isn't suitable for Portuguese European users.

So, my purpose is to let you know that I'm available to be part of a team to start the translation work for the Portuguese European. In case this is your first offer for this project, I know that we'll need to wait until you have more people to build a team. Either way, I'll wait for your feed back.

Regards

Pedro