Re: [Tails-l10n] Website Translation into Turkish

Author: BitingBird
To: volkangezer, Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Website Translation into Turkish
Volkan Gezer:
> Hello all,
>
> My name is Volkan and I am an active translator in many open source
> projects like KDE, Wine, Ubuntu, ownCloud, TranslationProject etc. and
> also Tor project. Now as I see from the statistics on Transifex,
> Turkish language is 100% translated. As the next step, I would like to
> start translations of Tails website into Turkish, but on requirements,
> I saw the criteria of having more than one person [1] in the team.
>
> If anyone would like to join translations, please let me know. I think
> Tails will get good attention from Turkish communities.
>
> Thank you,
>
> [1] https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/#index3h1

Hi! Thanks for your interest in translating Tails :)
Maybe you/we can recruit some more turkish translators, if you want you
can write to those that translated in Transifex (they don't always
subscribe to the mailing list), I planned to write to Debian translators
as well, maybe there are other places to search for translators? Ideas
welcome :)

Cheers,

Solveig