Re: [Tails-dev] A journey into my attempt at designing a log…

Autore: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list, tchou
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-dev] A journey into my attempt at designing a logo for Tails
tchou:
> Here is a little journey into my attempt at designing a logo for Tails.
> You will find a main proposal and other things I tried.
>
> http://tails-logo.nursit.com/journey

Thanks a lot for your proposal. I added it to the contest:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/logo/#index12h1

In order to complete your proposal, could you clarify:

- Whether you will have an SVG version ready in case your logo is chosen
- Confirm that the image I put on the blueprint is your main proposal
- What font you are using and its license
- Whether you think your logo would work with inverted colors, purple on
white instead of white on purple

--
sajolida