Re: [Tails-dev] Logo

Autore: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-dev] Logo
intrigeri:
> sajolida@??? wrote (19 Mar 2014 22:55:12 GMT) :
>>> I'd be interested to hear your comments.
>
>> I'm refraining myself from commenting too much on the proposals before
>> the official vote :)
>
> I'm curious why, and I beg to disagree. IMO, the goal of this contest
> is to get the best possible logo for Tails, and not to find out who,
> among the participating designers, creates somethings we like on first
> try. So, IMHO we should *not* refrain from commenting on proposals we
> like, to help their authors complete something even better before
> the deadline.

As I am the one answering everybody and updating the blueprint, I was
sticking to a more neutral role. I didn't want some people to feel less
cheered or congratulated by me than others. I didn't want to oriented
the submitters to think *I* would like either. Still, I tried to give
"objective" advices sometimes.

And for sure, it would be great to see more contributors comment on the
proposal. If I were not the only one answering those emails maybe I
would do feel more like doing it after my first "official" reply.

--
sajolida