[Tails-l10n] intro + italian team policies/workflow

Author: Francesca Ciceri
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] intro + italian team policies/workflow
Hello list,

I'm Francesca and a new recruit for the italian l10n team. I've joined
the team on Transifex a couple of weeks ago, but forgot to introduce
myself here :).

I've read the general documentation for translators [1] but I wanted to
ask a couple of questions about workflow/coordination of the italian
team (apologies to everyone else in the list to spam you as well!).

1. About workflow: for what I understood we translate only via
transifex: is ok to just translate and review or we also have to ping
the devs when we have done it, so to have the strings merged in the
repo?

2. Do we have some kind of compendia/glossary or other documents with
the translations of specific terms? I ask because in Debian we mostly follow the
Translation Project glossary [2] and guidelines [3], but I'm not sure if
you have different teams policies about that.

3. Do I need to ask for reviewers as soon as I've completed a
translation in transifex, or just wait? (Yeah I know dumb question, but
wanted to be sure before flooding with requests for review ;))

4. Is there someone else (beside me) interested in translating the
website as well? I'd like to do it, but I'd prefer not to be alone in
this, so to have some proofreading and help in maintaining the
translations up-to-date

4. (This one is tricky) I've noticed we have many Tor related
translations: how do you translate those? I mean: do you work in
collaboration with the Tor l10n italian team (if it exists) or not?

Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Francesca

[1] https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/
[2] http://tp.linux.it/glossario.html
[3] http://tp.linux.it/buona_traduzione.html
--
"E pensò che forse un partigiano sarebbe stato come lui ritto sull'ultima
collina, guardando la città e pensando lo stesso di lui e della sua