Re: [Tails-l10n] [Review](fr) Tails 0.23 translations to rev…

Autore: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-l10n] [Review](fr) Tails 0.23 translations to review
mercedes508 wrote (17 Mar 2014 14:16:34 GMT) :
>> Merged. FYI, reformatting the entire file (including strings you are
>> not touching) in the same commit as you are updating translated
>> strings makes reviewing quite painful.

> I know. It happens when a file goes thgough POEdit.

It's weird, because I thought this problem had been fixed in the 1.5.x
or something that I've uploaded to squeeze-sloppy-backports.
Perhaps I'm confused.

Anyway, I have a suggestion for you, then:

1. open the file you want to modify in poedit
2. save (forcing poedit if needed)
3. commit the reformatting
4. translate stuff
5. commit the translation work

If it looks too painful, maybe we should improve poedit in this area.