Re: [Tails-l10n] [Review](fr) Tails 0.23 translations to rev…

Autore: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-l10n] [Review](fr) Tails 0.23 translations to review
mercedes508 wrote (13 Mar 2014 11:14:58 GMT) :
> please review & merge translations for Tails 0.23:

Great (and huge) work! I've *very* quickly reviewed all this.

In the future, it would be awesome to known in advance if someone on
the French translation team can do the review in time, or if someone
else (e.g. me) has to schedule time for this. Still, I realize that
the schedule was not exactly clear this time.

> mercedes508/tails, testing, b83b673

Merged, localized some links that had been copy/pasted as is,
fixed some obvious typos (d36fed8), and dropped misleading
translations (d86b9a9).

> mercedes508/greeter, master, 994a10c

Merged, added e22a773 on top of it: the whole purpose of making these
links translatable is... to allow translators to localize it :) Else
the URL would just be hardcoded, and would not appear in PO files.

> mercedes508/liveusb-creator, master, 4f26df3

Merged. FYI, reformatting the entire file (including strings you are
not touching) in the same commit as you are updating translated
strings makes reviewing quite painful.

> mercedes508/iuk, master, cf4c4db

Merged.

Thanks!