Re: [Tails-dev] Tails build failure: linux-kbuild-3.12 not i…

Author: Robert Heller
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails build failure: linux-kbuild-3.12 not installable?
I did a *fresh* git clone of the tails git repository. What should I do
instead? Is there a correct way to build tails? I did much the same as what I
did last week and tails built then. I followed the instructions on the tails
web site. Are there better (more correct?) instructions somewhere? Or has
the tails build become 'mysterious' and has it become only buildable by the
developers, using some sort of 'propritory' 'voodoo'?