[Tails-dev] Please review blueprint for FAQ

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list, julien.voisin
Subject: [Tails-dev] Please review blueprint for FAQ
I just realized that I have been working on the FAQ in silence without
ever announcing it publicly. That was not my intention, oops.

So, a first set of questions can be seen in the blueprint for FAQ here:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/faq/

Those have been taken from the content of the old forum.

My plan now is to listen to your comments and receive your patches for a
few days. Then I'd like to have publish it at the same time as we
restructure the Support section, see
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6652.

jvoisin: I saw that you started writing similar stuff in a pad, could
you have a look on how to integrate that into this one. I think some of
your content is more precise, or better structure by your experience on
IRC, so patches are most than welcome.

--
sajolida