Re: [Tails-dev] Usecases for the Cookie Monster browser exte…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
New-Topics: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/6790-remove-cookie-monster [Was: Usecases for the Cookie Monster browser extension?]
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Usecases for the Cookie Monster browser extension?
intrigeri wrote (06 Feb 2014 21:21:37 GMT) :
> At the public meeting tonight, nobody had any real-word use case for
> this extension. Unless someone provides that real soon, I'll prepare
> a branch to remove it.

It's now quite obvious that nobody cares much about this extension, so
I've marked #6595 as resolved, and created #6790 ("Drop the Cookie
Monster browser extension"), assigned to me.