Re: [Tails-dev] undefined method `uuid' for #<Vagrant::Machi…

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] undefined method `uuid' for #<Vagrant::Machine:0x000000025afd00>
27/02/14 17:17, Andreas Kuckartz wrote:
> Any ideas?

In case you are using vagrant >= 1.2, I'm aware of this issue. If you
use an older vagrant than that it's new to me. Which version are you using?

While I have an unpublished fix that seems to work, I want to take a
closer look before pushing it (cause I think there are a few other,
related inconsistencies in the Rakefile). Until then you can work around
it by only issuing the `rake build` when the vagrant VM is halted. So
run `rake vm:halt` now and from then on you always build like this:

    rake build; rake vm:halt

to make sure that you don't leave the VM running afterwards.

Cheers!