Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge bugfix/new-i2p-site

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge bugfix/new-i2p-site
18/02/14 20:40, Kill Your TV wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 12:26:58 +0000 (UTC)
> sajolida@??? wrote:
>
>> Kill Your TV:
>
>>> The branch is at
>>> http://repo.or.cz/w/tails/kytv.git/shortlog/refs/heads/bugfix/new-i2p-site
>>
>> I see in commit 537285f that you also changed the IP2 eepsite to
>> http://i2p-projekt.i2p. It this different address recommended over
>> http://www.i2p2.i2p? Because if it is the case then we should also
>> update the bookmarks in
>> config/chroot_local-includes/etc/iceweasel/profile/bookmarks.html.
>>
>> I'll wait for your answer before merging that.
>
> Yes, that new address should be used (I forgot that it's included in
> the bookmarks). http://www.i2p2.i2p is frozen in time due to the admin
> not updating to the new site for whatever reason. All of the links
> within the I2P router console point to http://i2p-projekt.i2p since
> release 0.9.11.
>
> So, yes, http://i2p-projekt.i2p is the recommended address.I have
> pushed that change to the branch referenced above. Sorry I missed it
> earlier but I suppose that's just one of the reasons for the review
> process...

This is now merged. Since it was a website fix I wanted to merge it into
master so it'd get live now but since the branch was based on devel
it'll have to wait until the 0.23 release. OTOH it also contained fixes
in Tails (the bookmarks) so it'd have to be split into two different
branches... certainly no big deal.

Thanks for the contribution!

Cheers!