Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge bugfix/new-i2p-site

Author: Kill Your TV
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge bugfix/new-i2p-site
On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 12:26:58 +0000 (UTC)
sajolida@??? wrote:

> Kill Your TV:

> > The branch is at
> > http://repo.or.cz/w/tails/kytv.git/shortlog/refs/heads/bugfix/new-i2p-site
>
> I see in commit 537285f that you also changed the IP2 eepsite to
> http://i2p-projekt.i2p. It this different address recommended over
> http://www.i2p2.i2p? Because if it is the case then we should also
> update the bookmarks in
> config/chroot_local-includes/etc/iceweasel/profile/bookmarks.html.
>
> I'll wait for your answer before merging that.

Yes, that new address should be used (I forgot that it's included in
the bookmarks). http://www.i2p2.i2p is frozen in time due to the admin
not updating to the new site for whatever reason. All of the links
within the I2P router console point to http://i2p-projekt.i2p since
release 0.9.11.

So, yes, http://i2p-projekt.i2p is the recommended address.I have
pushed that change to the branch referenced above. Sorry I missed it
earlier but I suppose that's just one of the reasons for the review
process...

Cheers,

kytv