[Tails-dev] Please *do* test current devel branch (featuring…

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Please *do* test current devel branch (featuring MAC address spoofing)
Hi,

I've merged feature/spoof-mac into devel, but I'm not convinced that
it's been tested by enough people, on diverse enough hardware. I would
feel much more comfortable if at least the people reading this list
tested it.

The next nightly build from devel will have it:

http://nightly.tails.boum.org/build_Tails_ISO_devel/

I assume the instructions for testing there are still up-to-date:

https://tails.boum.org/news/spoof-mac/

Thanks in advance :)

Also, anonym: how about posting something on Twitter about it?
(... after having tested a build from devel, since I may very well
have messed up something while merging.)