Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and possibly merge feature/whe…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and possibly merge feature/wheezy-i2p
Hi,

Kill Your TV wrote (16 Feb 2014 02:17:51 GMT) :
> Please review and merge the following into feature/wheezy if acceptable:
> http://repo.or.cz/w/tails/kytv.git/shortlog/refs/heads/feature/wheezy-i2p
> This branch adds the wheezy compatible I2P packages and addresses
> ticket #5661.

Thank you. I've:

1. pushed this branch to our main repo, so that the relevant APT suite
is created
2. merged this branch into feature/wheezy
3. reverted the change you made to tails-custom-apt-source: it is
useless once the relevant APT suite exists.
4. reverted the commits that disabled installing I2P etc. (listed in
#5661's description)
5. tried to build an ISO

=> the build fails with:

P: Applying patch config/chroot_local-patches/do_not_start_i2p_on_boot.diff...

I have pushed the result to the feature/wheezy-i2p branch in our main
Git repo. Kill Your TV, may you please have a look?