[Tails-dev] "Numerous security holes in Tails 0.22" issues -…

Author: Andrew McGlashan
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] "Numerous security holes in Tails 0.22" issues -- wiki page needs corrections.
Hi,

There are some errors in this URL [0] :

Some advisories have 2014 in the DSA-nnnn reference link, but the DSA
refers to a 2013 issue -- therefore the links need to be fixed.

I was going to try to fix it myself, but I got the following message:

"Error: Numerous security holes in 0.22 is locked and cannot be edited"

Specifically, this link [1] was wrong and it lead me to consider other
links being wrong too (which they were). Here is a link checker [2] for
the URL, which found more links that need attention....

PS: I am not subscribed, so please do a reply-all if you want me to see
the reply.

[0]
https://tails.boum.org/security/Numerous_security_holes_in_0.22/index.en.html

[1] http://www.debian.org/security/2014/dsa-2821