Re: [Tails-dev] Tor Launcher extension

Author: intrigeri
To: Kathleen Brade
CC: The Tails public development discussion list, Mark Smith, Mike Perry
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tor Launcher extension
Hi Kathleen and others,

intrigeri wrote (16 Jan 2014 14:38:13 GMT) :
> Kathleen Brade wrote (14 Jan 2014 16:09:49 GMT) :
>> Here is another idea: What if Tor Launcher presented its initial configuration
>> dialogs and then exited after the user clicked "Connect"?
>> This behavior could be triggered by an environment variable.

> Great idea! It seems as good as a XUL app as far as Tails is
> concerned. At least I can't find any drawback right now :)

So, now that we agree on something that would satisfy our needs,
what's the plan? Has anyone allocated time to implement this?
If someone is planning to do it, is there any ETA?

Would it help if I created a ticket in Trac for this feature?