[Tails-dev] I2P packages for Wheezy (#5661) [Was: about the …

Author: intrigeri
To: Kill Your TV
Subject: [Tails-dev] I2P packages for Wheezy (#5661) [Was: about the maintenance of I2P in Tails]
Hi,

Kill Your TV wrote (08 Nov 2013 14:52:33 GMT) :
> On Mon, 4 Nov 2013 11:41:50 +0000 (UTC)
> intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:
>> I think the best way to handle it is:
>>
>>   * killyourtv maintains a Tails-experimental suite in their APT
>>     repository.

> Done. The sources line is:

>        deb http://deb.i2p2.no tails-experimental main

Looking at our roadmap for Tails 1.1, I2P is one of the remaining
broken things in there.

Kill Your TV, would you please propose a branch based off
feature/wheezy, that installs I2P packages built for Wheezy
(presumably from a Tails-feature-wheezy APT suite of yours, to start
with, until we import the packages into our own APT repo)?

FTR, this is tracked at https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5661.