Re: [Tails-l10n] [Review](fr) Call for testing Tails 0.22.1-…

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [Review](fr) Call for testing Tails 0.22.1-rc1
mercedes508 wrote (11 Jan 2014 14:22:01 GMT) :
> please review & merge call for testing Tails 0.22.1-rc1 translation:
> commit 554f7d4, translation branch, mercedes508 repo

Merged, thanks. Added some fixes on top (e3942ec). Note that some
strings changed since the previous RC call for testing, and were
apparently missed by blind copy'n'pasting. You might want to compare
the English versions a bit more closely next time :)

> Please note that at line 139 I included translation of line 143 & 147
> as well because in french, words order changes. In fact I'm wondering
> why the end of that sentence is splitted.

Nice catch! Indeed, the way po4a splits strings in HTML mode is a pain
in this case. I've removed <emph> there in 52fee02 to make
things easier.