[Tails-dev] Tails Clock 0.8

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] Tails Clock 0.8
I've been testing Tails Clock 0.8 which is the latest version available
(from December 17) on Kevin's website. It installs fine in Tails 0.22.

The only remaining glitch for me is still the localization which differs
from the one given by GNOME Clock. Things are slightly different with
roman scripts but if I log in Arabic, things looks quite different. See
screenshot in attachment.

Can you have a look at the original applet to see how the localized the
whole string?

It would be awesome to have your clock shipped in the next major
release, that will be Tails 0.23. The freeze should be at the very
beginning of February. Do you think we can have the final details sorted
out by then?