[Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/linux-3.12-devel

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/linux-3.12-devel
Hi,

all our branches that install Linux > 3.10 fail to build, as they try
to install Linux 3.11 which is not available from Debian anymore.

Regardless of what we decide to do for 0.22.1 (I'll come back to that
later, stay tuned), please review'n'merge feature/linux-3.12-devel
into devel to unlock the dev process and make the sun shine again on
our Jenkins dashboard.

Any taker?

The proposed branch is the same as feature/linux-3.12 (that I've
rebased on top of stable), but with current devel merged in it, and
conflicts resolved, in order to ease this review'n'merge.

I'll merge it myself in a few days in nobody shows up in the meantime,
as I see it as critical to have our stuff build for everyone who is
working on a non-stable branch.

Side note: I've merged feature/linux-3.13 (that currently installs
3.13-rc6) into experimental to ease tests regarding #6460.