[Tails-dev] persistence: optimize window height (#5458) [Was…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] persistence: optimize window height (#5458) [Was: #6538: Tails Installer tries to install to too smalldevices]
Andres Gomez Ramirez wrote (04 Jan 2014 18:25:52 GMT) :
> Ok I'll have a look of it.

Great!

> Also I attached a patch for "persistence: optimize window height"
> https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5458.

Cool. I definitely won't have time to review this in time for 0.22.1
(we are freezing in 5 days, and have at least to important things to
finish by then), so I have marked it as a candidate for 0.23.

Minor process note: whenever you ask for a formal review and merge,
please indicate it clearly on the subject line, so that those who
don't read every email sent to this list can at least, if they wish
so, track the code that's deemed ready for merging. Thanks in
advance :)