Re: [Tails-dev] MAC spoofing: current status? [Was [RFC] Des…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] MAC spoofing: current status? [Was [RFC] Design (and prototype) for MAC spoofing in Tails]
anonym wrote (22 Dec 2013 15:08:56 GMT) :
> Could any one with the know-how set up a nightly build of
> feature/spoof-mac?

I don't have time to look at the rest right now, but I didn't want to
be blocking on the Jenkins front, so: this is done!

I've just pushed the current feature/spoof-mac to the lizard remote,
which triggered a build. The results should land there in 20-30
minutes:

http://nightly.tails.boum.org/build_Tails_ISO_feature-spoof-mac/

Note that *you* have to push the stuff you want to see built to this
remote, in addition to our regular repository:

gitolite@???:tails

Builds are triggered by Git push, and another daily build is run
anyway. You'll want to monitor Jenkins from time to time to ensure it
still builds fine:

https://jenkins.tails.boum.org/