Re: [Tails-dev] Support for modern Vagrant

Author: David Wolinsky
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Support for modern Vagrant
I am wondering if we should run apt-get clean etc and remove the apt lists
since apt-get update is run before anything on building a new box. I don't
think vagrant does much distribution cleanup when making a box. These
tweaks should reduce download size a bit. If preferred, I can get you
another list of commands to run.

Cheers,
David