Re: [Tails-dev] Reviewing kytv:feature/i2p-0.9.8.1 [Was: abo…

Author: Kill Your TV
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Reviewing kytv:feature/i2p-0.9.8.1 [Was: about the maintenance of I2P in Tails]
On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 12:00:29 +0000 (UTC)
intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Kill Your TV wrote (29 Nov 2013 21:50:31 GMT) :
> > Anyhow...I think the issues have been addressed in my branch.
>
> Merged into devel, imported the i2p source package and the 3 binary
> packages it produces.
>
> Note that I have *not* imported the new service-wrapper from your APT
> repository:

[..]

That's perfectly fine.

> Once service-wrapper migrates to testing, if needed we can upload it
> to wheezy-backports and install from there.

This is also fine, of course. It may be good to have the new one but
probably not essential. I package whatever we're shipping in
the upstream I2P bundles for Linux, Windows, OSX, etc. but old versions
of the wrapper should "just work".

Cheers (and TY),

kytv