Re: [Tails-dev] Reviewing kytv:feature/i2p-0.9.8.1 [Was: abo…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Reviewing kytv:feature/i2p-0.9.8.1 [Was: about the maintenance of I2P in Tails]
Hi,

Kill Your TV wrote (29 Nov 2013 21:50:31 GMT) :
> Anyhow...I think the issues have been addressed in my branch.

Merged into devel, imported the i2p source package and the 3 binary
packages it produces.

Note that I have *not* imported the new service-wrapper from your APT
repository:

  * it's not made it out of unstable yet
  * there is no indication in the i2p package's dependencies that the
    version we're currently installing from Wheezy
    (3.5.3+repack-0+nmu1) isn't good enough for it
  * the only explanation I've seen for this upgrade is the support of
    the umask feature, that we are not using eventually

... so I've prioritized stability (less changes) over getting the
latest and shiniest stuff.

Once service-wrapper migrates to testing, if needed we can upload it
to wheezy-backports and install from there.