Re: [Tails-dev] Tails Python library

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails Python library
anonym wrote (27 Nov 2013 14:00:57 GMT) :
> 26/11/13 16:49, Alan wrote:
>> I'd be happy to participate to extract pieces of code into such a
>> library.

> Great! Another piece of code shared between Tails Greeter and
> WhisperBack is the cb_request_starting callback used for the help
> browser. In fact, I pretty much copy-pasted the setup code for the help
> browser into Tails Greeter, so that code can be refactored and shared too.

Please, Alan or anonym, file a ticket to list all this useful
information, so that we don't have to dig it from anonym's brain or
from the list archives in 6 months.

(We recently decided don't need a WAN these days, as we've been acting
in a way that we can avoid this role these days. Let's keep up with
the good habits!)