[mat-dev] no pdf capability

Author: john francis lee
To: mat-dev
Subject: [mat-dev] no pdf capability
Hi,

I downloaded mat-0.4 and got the dependencies I could ... I couldn't
find python-gi-cairo ... and installed it. It runs, and if I make an
.odt file and clean it then the pdf I export from the odt seems clean.
The only difference I see is that author: jfl disappears in the
properties window.

I'm running ubuntu 11.10.

I only make .pdfs using libre office, so I'm good to go with those I
make ... but if I have a .pdf that someone else made, I'd like to be
able to clean that as well.

Any ideas what I might try ?

I'm definitely not a python mechanic, I guessed that python setup.py
install might work and it seems to have. So please try to elaborate a
little more fully if you have any advice for me, a little more fully
than you would among yourselves. Thanks.

Hi there, NSA 'analysts', in-house and/or contracted.

Just reminding you that if you are reading this you are committing a crime, that you are felons mocking the 4th Amendment of our US Constitution ...

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

... and that someday, really soon I hope, you're going to have to pay for your crimes.

You're breaking international laws as well, so if you're thinking of the 'I was only following orders!' defense ... Please see Nuremberg Principle IV ...

"The fact that a person acted pursuant to order of his Government or of a superior does not relieve him from responsibility under international law, provided a moral choice was in fact possible to him".

... and start exercising your moral choice. Look upon Thomas Andrews Drake and Edward Snowden as your exemplars and Patron Saints.