Re: [Tails-dev] modifications

Author: Zhao Yu
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] modifications
Hello,

I am willing to pay (bitcoin) for the following modifications:

1. ability to use 8 monitors for large desktop (2 x ATI Firepro 2460)
2. virtualbox installed by default
3. ability to connect to windows 7 computers on the network via remote
desktop connection and access shared folders on the network
4. RAMdisk software installed by default (Imdisk)
5. truecrypt and bestcrypt installed by default
6. Ability to use windows remote desktop connection to connect to the
Tails (I managed to do this myself, but then I had trouble with remote
keyboard due to some Tails keylogger protection)

Please let me know if the above is possible and how much I would have to
pay/donate to have it done

Bind Regards,
Zhao