[Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge bugfix/fix-tag-existence-d…

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge bugfix/fix-tag-existence-detection
Hi,

please review'n'merge bugfix/fix-tag-existence-detection.
No ticket, no APT repo, candidate for 0.22.

This is a trivial fix for the "stable" build that has been failing for
a few days on Jenkins, due to the broken way (wrong assumptions about
Git internals, better use the interface it offers) we're using to
check if a Git tag exists.

FWIW, without this fix, the "stable" build has been using packages
from our "devel" APT suite for a while..

Pushed to lizard/stable, works fine there.