Re: [Tails-dev] Fix to #5917 tails-greeter password field:Wa…

Author: Andres Gomez Ramirez
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Fix to #5917 tails-greeter password field:Warnwhen caps-lock in ON
> Apparently it's done with a secondary icon, and our Glade reads:
>
>          <property name="secondary_icon_activatable">False</property>

> Perhaps it's related?

I thought that, I tried with a working test case outside of greeter, a simple password field in Glade. Then i copied the exact same parameters to greeter's glade (Removing <property name="secondary_icon_activatable">False</property>), but still it didn't work. Also changed the GTK version but the behavior was the same.

Cheers,

Andres