[Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge bugfix/persistence-cleanup…

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge bugfix/persistence-cleanups
Hi,

please review'n'merge bugfix-persistence-cleanups.
Its main benefit is to ease my work on the incremental updates
in various ways, that includes fixing the test suite on recent Debian.

Candidate for 0.22. Nothing to do in Git, t-p-s Git is already as if
this was merged (sorry, but I've another branch almost ready based on
it, and another one based on the latter, so it was just too painful to
do anything else), only a merge to do in APT.

The .deb is in experimental too.

Things would be much easier for me if this branch was merged promptly
(in the next few days).