[Tails-dev] Tails Clock v0.4 - Update

Author: Kevin C. Krinke
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] Tails Clock v0.4 - Update
Hello all,

Once again, another slew of updates / fixes and general polish.

Key points for this release...

 * Debian packages are lintian clean (I think only the watch-file is
    missing/needed)
 * About and Prefs dialogs had lots of cosmetic cleanup
 * License changed to GPL 3
 * Panel orientation changes are handled correctly
 * All locales other than EN have been removed (weren't properly
    translated so just removed altogether)
 * More translation commentary
 * Uses xgettext instead of deprecated pygettext
 * Locale translations now have responsibility of providing the clock
    format strings (strftime formats) instead of the frail programmatic
    attempt I originally made (which obviously failed general testing)
 * Git repo cleaned up from aclocal/autoconf/automake boilerplate
    that's not actually required to build and is otherwise easily
    regenerated
 * github mirror of the repo is going to be removed completely in the
    relatively near future, no changes were pushed in the last two days

As usual, debian packages are available here:
http://kevin.c.krinke.ca/builds/tailsclock

Direct link to the deb:
http://kevin.c.krinke.ca/builds/tailsclock/tailsclock_0.4-1_all.deb

And of course the packages are signed with my key.

If anyone can test v0.4; please do, I could use the help - Thanks!

Kevin C. Krinke <kevin@???>
GnuPG - 851662D2 - 0x18C67F61851662D2
http://kevin.c.krinke.ca/851662D2.asc