Re: [Tails-dev] Please review feature/consistent-persistence…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review feature/consistent-persistence-path
Hi,

Merged, building on lizard. Actually, the branch as proposed for
merging was basically a no-op, as merging testing in it brought in
a revert of the interesting code (as that branch had been merged by
mistake, then reverted, in the 0.20 cycle IIRC). So I had to revert
the revert, woo!

This also required me to prepare a new release of tails-greeter (now
in testing & devel). So the end-result might be slightly different
from the state that was tested => sajolida, I would be very happy if
you could test the resulting ISO (e.g. from a nightly build) behaves
as intended.