Re: [mat-dev] Nautilus extension: how is it supposed to work…

Author: Alan
To: mat-dev
Subject: Re: [mat-dev] Nautilus extension: how is it supposed to work?
Hi,

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 18:35:52 +0200 intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:
> I've installed MAT 0.4 from Debian unstable, and I can see no item
> added to Nautilus' right-click menu. Where am I supposed to find it?

In that very menu for supported file types.

> The Debian package installed the extension in
> /usr/share/nautilus-python/extensions/nautilus-mat.py
>
> Is there any support package needed to make this work?

Yes, `python-nautilus`.

However, the debian package from sid fails for me too. I suggest to
start nautilus form a terminal to see its output. I get:

(nautilus:12345): Nautilus-Python-WARNING **: g_module_open libpython
failed: /usr/lib/libpython2.7.so.1.0: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory ImportError: could not import gobject (error
was: '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpyglib-gi-2.0-python2.7.so.0:
undefined symbol: _Py_ZeroStruct')

Cheers