[Tails-l10n] German translation

Author: Frithjof
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] German translation
A few things about the German translation:

I would like to get the German translation into a good enough state to
refer people to it with remorse.

I have a knowledgeable person who accepted to proof-read my translation. (I
would argue that that constitutes a team :)) We both would prefer to use
git instead of Transifex and if I understand correctly there is no German
team right now to interact with. Would it be OK to just send patches for
now, or should I set up a git clone somewhere to pull from? Or would
another way to do this be easier for you?