Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge doc/contribute-categor…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge doc/contribute-categories [Was: Contribute section of the website: categories]
On 09/10/13 14:34, intrigeri wrote:
> intrigeri wrote (21 Sep 2013 16:11:48 GMT) :
>> 1. I think this mockup is already much better than the current page,
>>    so I propose we deploy it live as is.

> Done in doc/contribute-categories. Please review'n'merge into master.

Done. I converted the page to (mostly) markdown. I'm in favor of
limiting HTML as much as we can (more heavy to edit, disables some
markup syntax, introduces more hardcoded links, etc.). The only
different between the old HTML version were the boxed titles. But I
think that needs to be fixed separately.

>>   * Move the "Talk to us" section, unchanged, above the "Other
>>     development pages" one.

> Done: while I was at it, I've stolen a few ideas from the early
> doc/contribute-split branch, and cleaned them up a bit.
>
> Anyone willing to work on the following steps (see the email I'm
> reponsding to in this thread), starting with filing tickets?
> Or is more thought needed?

I created tickets for that: #6360, #6361, #6359.