[Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/Debian-proposed-up…

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge feature/Debian-proposed-updates
Hi,

the next point release for Squeeze (6.0.8) is scheduled for Saturday
October 19th. We'll have built 0.21~rc1 already at this point, so if
we want it to have a set of packages as close as possible to the final
ISO's, then we need to enable squeeze-proposed-updates before building
our RC.

So, please review'n'merge feature/Debian-proposed-updates before we
freeze 0.21. I'll revert it on October 20th, once the packages have
migrated to the regular Debian oldstable repositories.

No ticket.