[Tails-dev] Next item on Sina's plate :) [Was: first patch a…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] Next item on Sina's plate :) [Was: first patch attempt]
Hi,

intrigeri wrote (04 Oct 2013 08:36:04 GMT) :
> If you prefer to start tackling system-wide changes, that don't
> require building an ISO to test:

> * #5374 - make documentation accessible in Windows camouflage mode
> * #5648 - dont set torbutton environment variables globally

Oh, and if you want to take a larger bite, start doing changes in
various places, and understand more deeply how Tails works as a whole,
then I would recommend #5684 (screen locker): there's an initial
implementation, and a few pending issues that are listed as subtasks
of the parent ticket. Finishing this for real shouldn't be *that*
hard, but it certainly requires some thinking, and involves building
a Tails ISO at some point to confirm all pieces work well together.